Welcome to the Santa Barbara County Public Works Department
Latest News and Events
- County Celebrates Backbone of Alternative Transportation
- Video Contest Winners Demystify Water Myths
- New Materials Exchange Website Launched
- Private Property Debris Removal FAQs
- Mud Debris Clean-Up Guidelines
- Public Invited to Participate in Storm Water Resource Plan
- Thomas Fire Flood and Erosion Prevention and Response Resources
- THOMAS FIRE UPDATES
About The Department
The Public Works Department is comprised of five Divisions:
Providing prudent fiscal management, staff support and other required resources to enable each division to obtain their goals.
Resource Recovery & Waste Management
Protecting the public health and environment of our community by efficiently managing waste products and utilities.
Responsible for maintaining accurate land records within the County of Santa Barbara
Providing a clear path, smooth ride, and a safe trip to the travelling public.