2018 Extended Power Outage Exercise
This year the scenario is an extended power outage with evacuations and will focus on improving your facilities policies, procedures, training and drills. The EMS and PHEP programs are using this scenario to plan an exercise that will allow healthcare coalition partners within the Santa Barbara County to play and test their disaster capabilities.
In preparation for the upcoming exercise please review and plan to attend the one of the trainings and tabletop. If you have questions or would like more information about this years exercise please contact Stacey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa Barbara: October 9th, 8:00am-12:00pm, Public Health Department Auditorium, 300 N San Antonio Rd, Bldg 1
- Santa Maria: October 16th, 1:00-5:00pm, Santa Maria Healthcare Center- 2nd Floor Conf Room
Pre-Exercise Conference Calls
- October 26th: 10:00 - 11:00am
- November 2nd: 10:00 - 11:00am
- November 9th: 10:00 - 11:00am
Invites for conference call have been sent out to partners. If you did not receive an invite please contact Stacey at email@example.com.
Final Exercise Meeting
- November 6th, 9:00am-10:00am, Public Health Department Auditorium, 300 N San Antonio Rd, Bldg 1
- From 9-10 you can come in and discuss your exercise plan, objectives, and full scale activities.
Exercise Days: November
- November 13th: Home Health 9:00am-12:00pm
- November 14th: Dialysis 9:00am-12:00pm
- November 15th: All Facilities/Agencies- 8:00am-1:00pm