Become a Park Annual Day Pass Member

Pay Less to Play More

Purchasing a Park Annual Day Pass is the easiest, most affordable way to regularly enjoy Santa Barbara County's Jalama Beach Park and Cachuma Lake Recreation Area.

The parks Annual Day Pass is only $100.00 for County Residents and $120.00 for non-residents. The Senior Annual Day Pass (ages 62 and older with valid ID) is $50 for Santa Barbara County residents and $60 for senior non-residents.

Passes must be permanently affixed to the lower left corner of the windshield on the driver's side so that it will be plainly visible to personnel at the park entrance. Do not laminate or use a pass for multiple vehicles. A pass is valid for 1 year from the purchase date, through the end of the month.


A discounted Veteran Annual Day Pass is available to all veterans with an honorable discharge for only $10.00. Proof of service can be verified by presenting Veterans Identification Card (VIC) issued by the Veterans Administration, the California State Parks Distinguished Veteran Pass issued by California State Parks or a California Driver's License or Identification Card with the Veteran designation issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Veterans may purchase one (1) pass per year (12 month period) at the discounted fee.
Please contact Suzanne Isbell at (805) 686-5051  purchase an Annual Day Pass by Mail. Because IDs must be verified for first-time purchase for Senior and Veterans Day Passes, they may only be purchased in person at the Cachuma Lake or Jalama Beach Ranger Gates. Seniors and Veterans who purchased a pass last year may call Suzanne.


An additional pass may be purchased for a second vehicle registered to the same address. The additional pass must be purchased at the same time as the primary pass. Additional passes expire on the same date as the primary pass.


If you sell your vehicle to which the pass is affixed, remove the pass and present it for replacement to the park office it was purchased at. If your windshield is broken and replaced, a replacement pass will be issued upon presentation of the old pass or portions of it along with proof that the windshield was replaced, e.g. receipt for the new windshield.

Call the Park Administration office for more information at (805) 568-2460, Option 6.