Department Brochures, Fact Sheets and Flyers
Quality Care Management
- Grievance and appeal forms are here in English and Spanish.
- Medi-Cal Beneficiary Booklet English | Spanish (published by the State of California)
- Beneficiary Brochure (Mental Health Plan Services) English | Spanish
- Mental Health Network Provider Directory
- Alcohol and Drug Service Providers
- About the Department of Behavioral Wellness English | Spanish
- 2016 Directory of Programs and Services
- Welcome to the Department of Behavioral Wellness (for new clients and families) English | Spanish
- Behavioral Health Services in Santa Barbara County
- Access Flyer English | Spanish
- Access Cards (English and Spanish)
- Children and Youth Crisis Line (SAFTY) brochure in
- Short, informative articles about a variety of popular behavioral health topics may be found here.
- Booklets on mental health conditions and substance use disorders are here.
- Glossary of Behavioral Health, Medi-Cal and MHSA Terms
- Introduction to Systems Change in English and Spanish brochures may be found here.
- Guiding Principles posters in English and Spanish may be found here.
- Patients' Rights brochures and flyers are here.
- Compliance Hotline Flyer English | Spanish
- Network Provider List English | Spanish
- Accessing Behavioral Health Services in Santa Barbara County: Systems Strengths and Needs Analysis, July 2014
- Capital Resources and Behavioral Health Facilities, August 2016
- Peer Integration Framework, May 2014
- Consumer Perception Survey January 2016 |
Consumer Perception Presentation January 2016
Alcohol and Drug Program
- Alcohol and Drug Program (ADP) brochures are here.
- Santa Maria Adult Services
- Crisis Triage Santa Barbara | Santa Maria | Lompoc
- Santa Barbara Adult Services English | Spanish
- Carpinteria Outreach Flyer (English and Spanish)
Children and Transition-Age Youth Services
- Children's Services Countywide English | Spanish
- Children's Services Santa Maria English | Spanish
- Children's Services Lompoc English | Spanish
- Children's Services Santa Barbara
- New Heights (Transition-Age Youth)
- Santa Maria Children's Clinic and Transition-Age Youth Program Welcome Packet: How to Navigate Services
- Children and Youth Crisis Line (SAFTY) brochure in English | Spanish
- Please visit